I received this from a friend of mine (Dave Roberts) who has ministered in Utah for a long, long time. Some of these will not make sense unless you know Mormonism pretty well.
10) The National Cathedral could be renamed the National Tabernacle.
9) NASA could commission a satellite to ‘hie to Kolob.’
8) The Secret Service could be renamed the Sacred Service.
7) All official government prayers could include the phrase ‘that we all can get home safely.’
6) Napoleon Dynamite could get someone other than Pedro elected.
5) The President could not only explain things in Layman’s terms, but also Lemuel’s terms.
4) The President could issue pardons in exchange for 100% home teaching.
3) Not only could he pronounce ‘Nuclear’ but also ‘Mahonri Moriancumer’ and ‘Maher Shalal Hash Baz.’
2) At his inauguration he would swear on the Bible ‘as far as it is translated correctly.’
1) Finally, a first family large enough to fill up the White House.