Hi and thanks for visiting our blog! Please keep this policy in mind as you leave your comments. For the most part, people tend to leave courteous comments, but then there are those who take advantage of the anonymity that the internet provides. These people often say things in their comments that they would never say face to face. If this is you, listen up.
1) Do not post anything that you would not want your mother to read. Your Father in heaven *is* reading it though. That applies to you atheists as well because God doesn’t believe in atheists.
2) Keep your profanity. No one else wants it.
3) Racist comments will not be tolerated.
4) Please use correct spelling, punctuation and grammar. Sentences like, “we r cool we dont atackt anyone you idot” only makes you look like an idiot.
5) Keep your comments related to the issue. Personal insults suggest that you do not have a logical argument for what you believe.
6) If you ban me from your blog, YouTube channel or any other online venue, please do not expect to be able to post here. This is my platform, not yours.
If the above rules are followed, this blog will be much more enjoyable for everyone.
If what you have read here interests you, regardless of whether it is positive or negative, feel free to comment and pass along my posts to others. If you are one of those who think our posts are a waste of time, then that is another issue. I’ve never understood people who think our material is a waste of time, yet waste more of their time telling me that our material is a waste of their time. Huh?
Thanks for reading this and may God bless you for His glory.